Position: Resident Medical Officer
Company Profile: Our Client is one of the leading Health Care providers in the country.
The Hospital provides general medical services, specialist clinics and high-tech diagnostic services, and has a well-equipped 24-hour Emergency Department
Main Purpose of the Job
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing consultation and quality clinical judgment to patients in Ambulatory, Emergency Medicine and In-patient care settings in the hospital or it’s Outreach Health Centers (OHCs).
SHOs will work under guidance and supervision of Resident as well as Affiliated (Visiting) Specialist and Consultant Staff with Privileges in the institution.
Their responsibility includes performance of procedures and treatments within their competency as approved by the institution, and active participation in the hospital continuing education programs.
- Ability to transfer Skills \ Training
- Work Ethic
- Achievement focus
- Self Motivation
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Team Player
- Multitasking Skills
- Logical thinking
- Technical knowledge
- Cost conscious
- MB, ChB or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Must be registered/ licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Competency in emergency procedures e. g. ACLS, ATLS etc will be an added advantage
- At least one year working experience
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted