Our Client mainly focuses exclusively on development, implementation and supporting end-to-end document management and voucher processing solution providing the optimum delivery of business solution to its customers
Roles and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will report directly to Director with a dotted line to the Hardware & Software Engineer.
- The successful candidates should be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines and unsupervised. They should have had experience in software design as well as development and be able to convert high level customer requirements into detailed designs and then develop the product.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the documentation of the source code and ensuring that the client or a third party can support it where applicable.
- The successful candidate will be required to integrate with our internally developed software that has b been deployed to clients.
- The successful candidate should be able to provide a portfolio of work within the field of Software Development and Hardware Maintenance.
- It would be considered an added advantage if the candidate if the candidate has experience Banking operation procedures.
- The candidate should have a degree in an IT or Engineering related discipline and be active in software development using Visual C# and VB6 at the time of application.
- The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- ASP.net (VB or C#) – at least 1 year experience
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 – at least 1 year experience
- Working with Visual Studio 2008/2010 using C#, C++and VB
- Working with MS Windows 2003/2008 server, IIS 6&7, SQL
- Server Management Studio and Setting up FTP
- Developing stand alone User-controls that can be integrated into other solutions
- An understanding of object orientation
- It would be seen as advantageous if the candidate has the following additional experience:
- Building websites using CSS & HTML (at least 1 years experience)
- Hardware Maintenance skills
- Banking knowledge
How to Apply
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location. Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted