Our client in the beauty and cosmetic industry is looking for a Senior Accountant.
The senior accountant is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year- end financial statements.
- Manage administration, personnel issues and payroll preparation.
- Working Capital management.
- Budget and cash flow preparation, control and financial forecasting.
- Treasury control and safeguarding of company assets.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely annual audit of the company financial statements.
- Manage risk by ensuring the company has proper insurance covers.
- Manage all office related purchases.
- Setting up internal controls and ensuring proper implementation of the same.
- Work closely with logistics manager to ensure timely clearance of goods and payment of the related taxes.
- Negotiation of contracts with service providers for best quality service at reasonable prices.
- Ensure all taxes and other statutory deductions are paid timely.
- Revenue control and management.
- Handle all company insurances including claims.
- Supervise management of company bank accounts and cash including monthly bank reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Should have 4 years and above experience in the same position.
Email cv to email@example.com by 30th of November 2012