Vacant Position: Business Development Executive
Our client an information systems consultancy company based in Nairobi, Kenya but with operations across Africa.
They provide business solutions and consultancy services in the areas of financial & accounting systems, business process automation and mobile solutions.
This is a full time position reporting to Business Development Officer and will be located in Nairobi with occasional travel within the country.
This position is versatile and is responsible for the acquisition of new business, manage the existing client portfolio, customer service and provide administrative support to the business development team.
The incumbent will work very closely with the Product Managers and Business Development Officer.
Roles and Duties
Roles and Duties
1. Coordinating Marketing activities for the designated product line
- Identification and implementation of marketing activities
- Marketing literature content formulation,
- Marketing merchandise and other material design input,
- Acting as liaisons between the designers, suppliers, clients and company
- Contribute in development of marketing plan, budgets and activity calendar
- Attending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions
2. Contribute and respond to new business leads and opportunities with innovative and well thought out proposals, quotations and presentations
3. Assist in preparation of tenders/ EOI and RFP responses
4. Selling a range of the company’s products in the designated verticals
5. Consistently provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Presentable and pleasant personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Creative and Innovative
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Interest in and awareness of markets and financial implications
- Team player and proactive
The role requires well-developed people and business skills.
- A degree in business related field preferably marketing
- CPA part II section four
- At least two years of experience in marketing a product.
- Age between 25-35 years
Send application to email@example.com
This is a very competitive offer, only qualified candidates should apply.