A multinational company in Mombasa seeks to fill the following positions in line with its major expansion project.
Deputy Head of Department: Mechanical
Applications are invited from qualified persons meeting the following requirements:
- BE/BSc/BTech Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years experience in manufacturing plant maintenance.
- Preventive and Predictive maintenance experience
- Experience in rolling mills a major advantage
- Computer Packages MS Office, Project, Autocad
- Knowledge of Kaizen principles, ISO systems desired
A gross salary of Kshs. 150,000 plus other lucrative benefits will be offered to the most suitable candidate.
Sales & Marketing Manager: Nairobi Office
Reporting to the General Manager Sales & Marketing, the required qualifications are;
- Degree in Architecture/Engineering or any business related discipline;
- A masters degree OR a postgraduate Diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage;
- Five to Seven years experience in Sales & Marketing;
- Extensive knowledge of Nairobi its environs;
- Experience with dealers in the building industry a major advantage;
- Experience in dealing with Quality/Quantity Surveyors, Architects, Contractors desirable;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office and Ms Project proficiency;
- Membership to a professional body desirable;
- Ability to travel frequently within the country;
Highly competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the most suitable candidates.
Application letter together with C.V and contacts of three referees should be mailed to mombasaadvertsgmaiI.com not later than 20th October 2012