We are a leading supplier to the hospitality industry. We seek to appoint dynamic and self-motivated individuals in the capacity of Sales Executive.
This person will primarily report to the Sales Manager, and will be based at our offices in Nairobi.
Responsible for the continuous attainment of the company’s revenue target in the assigned region through constantly identifying and securing new clients as well as maximizing sales from the current clients
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve set sales target continuously.
- Research, Identify and secure new clients or marketing opportunities from the assigned region.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Maintain all clients through proactive communication with the client and ensuring that all queries, complains are promptly attended to.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers
- Making quotations to potential customers and ensuring Accounts are paid or settled on time and in full by the existing customers
- Cold calling to arrange for meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Following up on client orders
- Time to time order processing in the absence of the order processor
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly sales activities and or visits and presenting them to the Sales manager etc
- Give daily reports and weekly progress to the project manager and human resource manager
- Analyzing the market environment i.e. analyzing other competitor’s prices, the amount of demand and supply in the market.
- Giving feedback to the management and advising accordingly.
- Attending weekly departmental meetings
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in sales & marketing
- 2-3 years experience in sales preferably in institution sales
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
- Good presentation skills
- Must be a strong "people person" with excellent communication skills; a positive, persuasive personality
- Competent computer and database skill
If you meet the above requirements, apply online by sending your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating SALES EXECUTIVE on the subject line to be received on or before 29th October 2012