Madison Insurance Company Limited a leading Composite Insurance Company intends to recruit a team of competent, self driven and highly motivated personnel for the following position to be stationed in its Head Office and Branches countrywide.
Sales and Marketing Executives
General Insurance Business
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the primary responsibility of this executive will be to ensure the production targets are achieved in line with production budgets assigned to them.
In addition the position will be responsible for creating and sustaining favorable relationships with business supporters including direct clients, in-house teams and independent intermediaries within their designated region.
- Secure new business directly or through intermediaries, service existing business and follow up renewals within the service benchmarks and in line with the monthly renewal target.
- Conduct training for agents and intermediaries on all company products.
- Make presentations, visit clients and provide excellent after sales service to the clients
- Ensure premium collection is done within the Insurance Act requirements
- Collection and processing of Market Intelligence
- Generate, analyze and submit production and any other management report
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by Management
Education, Training and Experience
- University degree in Business related course with progress in Insurance and/or Marketing Professional Course (CII, IIK or CIM) and proficient in Ms Office
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales and Marketing gained in a busy and highly performing organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
You must be a team player with excellent communication skills, good interpersonal and analytical skills.
You must also be able to establish and sustain profitable business relationships.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae on or before 4th February 2013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org