The National Road Safety Trust is a duly established Trust (created by Safaricom and Media Owners Association) that seeks to create awareness on road safety and contribute towards reduction in road traffic accidents.
The National Road Safety Trust is pleased to announce a vacancy in the above position.
Reporting to the Program Coordinator- National Road Safety Program, the holder of the position will be expected to provide administrative and event management support, as well as be passionate about road safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collate and analyse website and social media data and collaborate with the digital agency to ensure that all digital assets are appropriately updated
- Collaboration with the media and PR and Communications teams to ensure timely and appropriate response
- Conduct research on road safety issues and maintain and updated portfolio on critical road safety issues
- Identify possible partnerships, networking and speaking opportunities for the NRSP and its Trustees
- Act as focal person for general queries and direct queries as required to the Trust and its partners
- Assist in the preparation of documents, presentations and reports for Trustees meetings
- Assist in organizing Trust meeting and manage all related correspondence
- Organise Trust meetings and related logistics
- Provide in-door/out-door event planning, execution and monitoring support
Required Skills and Experience:
- Possess a degree in marketing or communication disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in research, marketing or communication fields.
- Working knowledge of road safety global and national issues.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power point.
- Proven ability in conceptualization, design and execution of projects.
- Task, project management and report writing skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- High level professionalism: able to exercise sound judgment, pay great attention to detail, and work well in a diverse team.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 30th January 2013.