A Tours and Safaris Company wishes to recruit an experienced Fleet and Operations Manager.
- Daily Operations Management of a Fleet of tours and safaris vehicles
- Safety Management and Staff Training and Development
- Business development
- Budget projection and monitoring
- Emergency Response Management
- Management and financial reporting
- Handling Customer needs, service delivery and recovery
- BSc or BA degree or Dip (if with relevant experience in Operations Management OR in Tourism and Travel Management)
- For Degree Holders: Not less than 3 years in relevant industry
- For Dip Holders: Not less than 5 years in relevant industry
Key Skills and Other Requirements
- High Integrity with no Criminal Record
- Self starter and self driven
- Good command of English both Spoken and Written
- Working knowledge of writing reports, memos, business letters etc
- Ability to formulate and enforce the OperationsProcedures among others
- Acquainted with the Kenya Tourist circuit
- Valid PSV and Driving License with experience of over 5 years.
Applicants should send their letter of application, curriculum vitae (including three referees with their current contacts and attache their relevant letters), copies of relevant qualifications and day time telephone contact before 7th February, 2013.
DNA No. 1444
P.O. BOX 49010 - 00100